We decided to split the weekend, so I had a nice 1.5 days off.
I totally needed the break because I was starting to get super exhausted form the 12+ hours of work a day.
I took a trip into the twin cities. Stopped and picked up some stuff for the wedding and bought a little something for Arthur and my dad. They both have birthdays coming up. I found a lake and took a walk around it. It has an area with food and beer so I bought a fish taco and had a beer. It totally hit the spot.
I have 5 days to go on this rotation and I'll admit I am getting more and more comfortable working with cows. I'm not sure where I'll end up in the future, but I will say that by the end of this upcoming week, I will probably have seen it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment