Monday, May 16, 2011

Cytology

I started my last week of Diagnostics today. For the last week, I am on cytology - reading all kinds of slides with cells. It is way slow, but I will admit that I was getting tired of the necropsy floor. It is hard work and I was covered in blood every day. It will be nice to NOT be covered with bodily fluids this week.

I'm having a little anxiety of starting equine next week, but I'm trying to focus on and make the most out of this week. My life and free time will be totally gone 1 week from now...

At least I'm not crapping my brains out anymore (like all of last week). I must have caught something on the floor. Then I passed it to Arthur. He stayed home sick today. McKinley found nothing when I submitted a sample. I will tell you that I definitely did not have "nothing". Who knows...

Today I saw some various neoplasias and inflammation - will be great for practice someday.

On call tonight. Just got word that some calf parts are being dropped off in about a half hour. Guess who gets to take them and put them in the cooler..... ***THIS GIRL***

...and then I'm going to make dinner! YUM!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment